Soak up the Florida sun without worry
Visitors flock to our gorgeous state for good reason: the recreational opportunities! At SIG Insurance, we understand that our Florida neighbors spend a lot of time on the water, off-road, or otherwise kicking back and relaxing. We understand how important your recreational vehicles are, and we are experienced in finding the best coverage options for every client—no matter the hobby.
With over 30 years of combined insurance experience in Florida, we are familiar with the local marinas, docks, off-road adventure trails, and camping hot spots. SIG Insurance can provide coverage for the following recreational vehicles:
- Personal watercraft
- RVs and motor homes
- Off-road vehicles
- Travel trailers
What does insurance for your recreational vehicles cover?
No two recreation insurance policies are the same, so the answer to this question will vary depending on the type of recreational vehicle you own and the policy you can afford. Coverage on a personal watercraft, such as a jet ski, would include:
- Liability coverage: If you cause an accident out on the water and the other party involved plans to sue, you will be covered.
- Physical damage: Covers the physical structure of the watercraft similar to auto insurance.
- Hurricane haul-outs: This optional supplement will help cover the cost of hauling your watercraft or boat away from the water prior to a major storm.
- Medical payments: The costs of injuries from being on the water may be covered.
- Personal Belongings: Covers any equipment stored on your boat or watercraft.
SIG Insurance will get your recreational vehicle covered, assisting you with your policy search and helping you through the claims process. Contact us at (800) 731-6365 to get started today, or fill out our online form to get a quote.